4.27.2014

TRADE FOUND THANK YOU


Hey everyone! I have fallen in LOVE with Middle Blythe Yellow Marshmallow and I'm offering a trade to get her :) If you have a brand new/NRFB YM with ALL of her stock included, I will accept her as the payment for custom work on your Middie doll ONLY (can be any Middle of your choice). I will not provide the Middie, must be a doll from your collection. Will consider RFB YM but he must have no custom work including haircuts. You must provide pics of her as well.

 Please email me at mkayblythe@gmail.com if you are interested, thanks! First come, first serve - only one spot. <3

Here are two Middies I've customized previous so you can get a feel for my work (click to enlarge)


                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment